DONATE MUCH NEEDED ITEMS TO OUR WOUNDED SOLDIERS AND VETERANS VIA TWO GREAT SOLDIER’S ANGELS PROGRAMS:
“Collect Some Comfort”
Soldier’s Angels Germany
Help soldiers wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq. Donate NEW clothing items and phone cards (list below) to ease their recuperation at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany.
Visit Soldier’s Angels Germany on FB.“Vet Fuel!”
Help returning veterans get health care. Donate GAS CARDS in any dollar amount to provide assistance to military vets for travel to often far-away VA hospitals to get the treatment and rehabilitation they need!
** HOW CAN YOU HELP??
1.) Purchase any of the “Wish List” items and drop at any of
designated locations between 11.2.09 and 11.13.09.
**See “wish list” below and click here for locations.
2.) Create your own collection drive in your office, school or
neighborhood and bring your donations to a “drop off” location
-or- to Culver Studios on Saturday, 11.14.09, Noon to 4PM.
3.) Help sort and pack the donations at Culver Studios (Culver City)
on Saturday, 11.14.09 from Noon to 4PM. RSVP for a shift here.
**NEW ITEMS ONLY**
- Sweatpants – Gray, Black, Navy (dark colors) – M, L, XL
- Front Zip **(ONLY) Hoodie Sweatshirts – Gray, Black, Navy (dark colors) – M, L, XL (NO PULLOVERS PLEASE)
- PJ and Lounge pants – Any Color/Pattern – M, L, XL
- Plain T-shirts – White, Gray preferred – M, L, XL
- Gym/Basketball type Shorts – Any color – M, L, XL
- Men’s Boxersbriefs or Boxers – Plain preferred – M, L, XL
(PLEASE No Briefs or “Tightie Whities”)
- Ladies Sports Bras/Camisoles – Any Color – M, L, XL
- Ladies Briefs – Any Color – M, L, XL
- Socks – Crew or Ankle – White preferred – L, XL
- “Flip Flops” (for showers) – Any color – L, XL
- Pre Paid Phone Cards
- Blankets (min. 50×80) – Fleece preferred
- Pre Paid Gas Cards – supporting “Fuel For Vets”
- CARDS AND LETTERS ARE ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
ITEMS CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THE LOCATIONS BELOW
11/2/09 – 11/13/09 – MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
CLICK HERE FOR LOCATION MAP.
MANHATTAN BEACH FIRE DEPARTMENT (8:00AM TO 5:00PM ) (*7 DAYS*)
400 15th Street, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
MIRA COSTA HIGH SCHOOL – OFFICE LOBBY (7:30AM TO 4:00PM)
1401 Artesia Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
CONGRESSWOMAN JANE HARMAN’S OFFICE (2 LOCATIONS)
(9:00AM TO 5:00PM)
· 2321 E. Rosecrans Ave. #3270, El Segundo, CA 90245
· 544 N. Avalon Blvd. #307, Wilmington, CA 90744
STATE ASSEMBLYMEMBER TED LIEU’S OFFICE (9:00AM TO 5:00PM)
500 Center Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
DEMOCRATIC ACTION CENTER (12:00 PM TO 6:00PM)
1673 Cravens Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
LA CITY COUNCILMEMBER JANICE HAHN’S OFFICE (9:00AM TO 5:00PM)
638 S. Beacon Street, Ste. 552, San Pedro, CA 90731
LA CITY COUNCILMEMBER HERB WESSON’S OFFICE (9:00AM TO 6:00PM)
1819 S. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90006
LA CITY COUNCILMEMBER BILL ROSENDAHL’S OFFICE (2 LOCATIONS)
(9:00AM TO 5:00PM)
· 1645 Corinth Avenue, Ste. 201, Los Angeles, CA 90025
· 7166 W. Manchester Avenue, Westchester, CA 90045
ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA (OFA) STATE HQ (10:00AM TO 5:00PM)
6700 S. Centinela Avenue, Culver City, CA 90230
STATE SENATOR FRAN PAVLEY’S DISTRICT OFFICE (9:00AM TO 5:00PM)
2716 Ocean Park Blvd, Suite 3088, Santa Monica, CA 90405
STATE ASSEMBLY SPEAKER KAREN BASS’ OFFICE (9:00AM TO 5:00PM)
5750 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 565, Los Angeles, CA 90036
LA CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT ERIC GARCETTI’S OFFICE (9:00AM TO 5:00PM)
5500 Hollywood Blvd., 4th Floor, Hollywood, CA 90028
LA CITY COUNCILMEMBER TOM LABONGE’S OFFICE (8:30AM TO 6:00PM)
10116 Riverside Drive, Room 200, Toluca Lake, CA 91602
PLEASE RSVP, and note in the ‘phone’ box whether you will be dropping off a donation, attending the sort/pack party, or both!